We, your self-declared wingZoners, have got you covered with our top 15 pool pick-up lines.
Valentine's Day is around the corner and you may feel the urge to snuggle with your honey around hot cocoa in front of a movie.
Oh, some of you are lacking a cuddle buddy? No problem! We, your self-declared wingZoners, have got you covered with our top 15 pool pick-up lines.
1. Are you the end of practice? Because you’re always on my mind.
Not just limited to swimmers, anybody who has ever worked out can relate to this painfully true feeling of wanting practice to be finished.
2. You must be exhausted, because you’ve been swimming through my mind all day.
The great thing about classics is that you know they work. This is a cute twist sure to be appreciated by a fellow swimmer.
3. Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I swim by again?
Another version of a well-known pick up line, can’t go wrong with that!
4. Are you a wet pool deck? Because I’m falling for you.
No matter how hard you try, how carefully you walk, you will slip. Right into love, that is.
5. Are you made of gold? Because I won't stop until I get you.
Perseverance is hot and everybody loves a winner. This line itself is gold.
6. You remind me of the Black Line, because you’re all I’m looking at.
The black lines are used to keep you on course, just like a good romance. Might we suggest saying this while nodding at the lane and smiling?
7. Are you a sprint set? Because you take my breath away.
‘Nuff said. Mostly because we’re breathless from thinking about it.
8. Can you call a lifeguard? Because I'm drowning in your eyes…
An alternative is “It’s a good thing I’m a swimmer because otherwise I might drown in your eyes.”
9. Are you a backstroke? Because I would bend over backwards for you.
Willingness to put forth effort? A win in our books, and hopefully in your crush’s books too!
10. Are you a kick set? Because you leave my knees weak.
Best said right after practice - your ability to turn pain into humor should flutter kick their heart.
11. Your lane or mine?
Also, “My pace or yours?” These plays on the classic bar pick-up line are guaranteed to land you a smile - and an eye roll.
12. My love for you is like the mile; it just goes on and on.
Once begun, the mile seems never-ending… just like your love story!
13. Is your name Flip Turn? Because I'm head over heels for you.
If this is too cheesy for you, the more direct version is: You really flip-turn me on. But please, use this with caution.
14. Want to know what my bathing suit is made of? Boyfriend/girlfriend material.
Zone swimsuits are made from imported Italian fabric. That's pretty darn romantic if you ask us!
15. Be a winner, date a swimmer.
Straight to the point, how could it possibly go wrong?
Nothing ventured, nothing gained! At the very least, these lines should get a laugh from that special someone. So go ahead, try some of these out and let us know how they work!